Three Area Supervisors for large promotional event - Queensland
Need reliable, responsible and organised people. 3 positions left - TAS, and 2 x North Qld
Casting no. 370440 Queensland, Australia
|Casting complete Applications are now closed.
12 reliable responsible and professional presented people are required for 12 positions across Australia.
Entertainment Australia are currently filling 230 Santa Claus Performer positions as part of a national campaign for a national brand name store. Stores have been divided into 12 areas across Australia. Each area needs a responsible supervisor to manage 12 to 20 stores.
Area supervisors must be reliable, and responsible with excellent communication skills and a professional nature.
- Assisting Entertainment Australia to source Santa Claus performers
- Check performers credentials, working with children checks and references
- Attend Santa training to meet all performers
- Ensure all costumes are perfect, and handle any costume related issues.
- Arrange a meet with the Santa performer and their store.
- Ensure Santa performer is looked after.
- handle any problems from a store level
- Receive confirmation texts from all perfromers each day.
- Report all information in the online database
- Send in the on call Santa in case of emergency.
- Visit each santa over the course of the 10 days of performance
- Collect all costumes and arrange return to Entertainment Australia
- Assist in writing, and collect all invoices for all performers.
- Follow up letter to stores.
Sourcing performers starts immediately, however the performance dates begin 24th November.
Sourcing performers starts immediately.
The campaign performances are for 5 weekends starting last weekend of November.
Location: Queensland, Australia
Payment details: $1500 for season
We are currently searching for two QLD positions.
They are both far north.
Area 11 - Dalby to Rockhampton
Area 12 - Mackey to Cairns.
Edited 01 August 2012
Applications to this casting call require:
- A phone number
- A profile photo
Area supervisors must be reliable, very responsible, and have excellent communication.
They must be very efficient with emailing, online access programs and texting.
They must have reliable transport.
They must have a reliable mobile phone that is answered at all reasonable times.
Pre-paid phones tend to lead to problems with "running out of credit"
They must present professionally, and dress appropriately.
Ultimately, supervisors should be friendly, trusted, and be able to handle issues
Any gender, aged 18 to 99 from Queensland, Australia
|Minimum Acting experience:
||No previous acting experience
Listing created: 31 July 2012
Applications closed: 1 August 2012
Professional Photographer seeking new talent