Attention Toronto and GTA residents: Slice Network's "Plastic Makes Perfect" documentary series is having a mass casting call for it's third season!
If you are fun loving, outgoing, and would like to share your story and make a difference - please apply!
We are casting for:
- Couples (boyfriends and girlfriends AND husbands and wives) to talk about how men and women see things differently
- Looking for women who had nicknames growing up to talk about how nicknames can be hurtful
- Looking for women who want to share a story about being self-conscious about t-their body
- Looking for men and women with a scar/birthmark/physical abnormality to talk about how living with those things can be harmful to one’s self-esteem
- Looking for men and women who want to share their personal experiences/challenges of having acne as a teenager or adult
- Looking for women to share their personal experiences of how they were treated being overweight and then losing a lot of weight
Apply with 2 photos of yourself uploaded to your profile.
Location: Ontario, Canada
Payment details: TBD, gift certificates