A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive or on your mobile device when you first visit a website. You can enable or disable cookies on your computer at any time, but StarNow offers many features that are only accessible when cookies are enabled.
You control your cookies
- Store your membership details and any information you have loaded to your StarNow profile (photos, text, audio, and videos).
- Suggest castings that match your profile and your preferences.
- Offer membership opportunities based on your StarNow profile and activity.
- Provide tailored website and email content that is relevant to your profile.
- Improve security and prevent illegal activities.
Please note that the information we receive via cookies is for our use only, and will not be shared with anyone else.
How to manage your cookies
You can update your cookie settings at any time. However, by blocking cookies you will be unable to access the above features on StarNow and you may have to enter your password more frequently.
To learn more about how to enable, edit, or disable cookies on your computer, please visit the aboutcookies.org website.