Job Responsibilities: A significant position, which duties and responsibilities are but not limited to The Elite Scare Talent’s talent and enthusiasm are important factors in helping to provide our fans and clients with the “Best of the Best” of professional Haunt entertainment. He/she is responsible of conducting a highly professional performance at any location or event that Scream Team Productions seems fit.
- Character Appearances
- Scare Grams
-Mentoring to the Junior Scare Program participants
-Participates in the Haunt Tour and Scream Team Production’s events.
• Currently obtaining High school diploma
• Acting skills
• Able to handle the physical toughness and demand of fitness training
• Must be able to work with a team
• Able to travel
• Must be teachable
• Able to work in any one of these specific cities (Orange, Ca; Bellflower, Ca, Ontario, Ca; Murrieta, Ca; Temecula, Ca; Corona, Ca)
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies: Some college education, leadership skills, and great communication skills. Having a passport is a plus.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
• For exact job description please refer to: LINK AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION TO THIS LISTING
Application Instructions: Resume’s accepted only along with a headshot. Note: No provocative poses, theatre make up, or funny faces.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin June 2012and continue until the position is filled.
Salary: Competitive salary