Quiet Friday Excerpt
Excerpt from Peter Malicki's monologue 'Quiet Friday'
Acting experience: Previous paid speaking roles
-University of Wollongong: Graduate of the Bachelor of Performance-Majoring in Acting 2011-2013
-MindBlank: Mental Health Awareness Forum Theatre. Performing to a variety of schools and touring down the coast of Sydney and Illawarra regions. Ongoing. http://www.mindblank.org.au/
-Phoenix Theatre: Semi-professional theatre company established in Wollongong area. Active volunteer and paid worker for 3 years. Major roles in the Phoenix's plays such as Pippin, Cats, Windy Gully, Spring Awakening, and taking the lead role as Alan Strang in the March 2014 production of Equus.
- Orestes (Lighting Operation UOW)
- Dames at Sea (Arcadians)
- Miss Saigon (WIN Entertinment Centre)
- Ambrosia (film extra-unaccredited)
- Footloose (Arcadians) –Chuck Cranston
- Juliet and Romeo (UOW adaptation) -Paris
- Pippin (Phoenix Theatre)
- Seeing Horrors (UOW)
- Belonging (Rie Natelenko at the Phoenix Theatre)
- Speigelhaus (Phoenix Theatre)
- Windy Gully (Phoenix Theatre)
- Nothing To See Here (Arts Festival, UOW)
- Bergman (UOW)
- Spring Awakening (Phoenix Theatre)
- Ur-Hamlet (UOW, at the PACT Theatre, Erskinville)
- Cats (Phoenix Theatre) -Mungojerry
- Equus (Phoenix Theatre) -Alan Strang
- Jurrasic! (Leigh Scott at Phoenix Theatre)
- TEMP (Feature film: In production)
- Godspell (Phoenix Theatre Orchestra: Lead and Rhythm Guitar
- Legally Blonde (MoonGlow Productions at the WEC, Rhythm Guitar)
- Hipsters Unleashed (Director-Phoenix Theatre)
- 1914: It's a Lovely War (Phoenix Theatre, Percussion)
- High School Musical: On Stage! (llawarra Youth Arts Project, Guitar 1)
- Come Hell Or High Water (Sydney Film School, Lead Role)
- 'Drips' by Dane Macfarlane, Nominated for 'Best Actor' at Melting Pot Theatre: Bundanoon Festival, Bundanoon.
-August this year marks my directorial debut with Hipster Apocalypse: A Zombie Cabaret.
Demo of 'Blackout' by Cleanroom. Martin Gallagher and Kye Johnson, duo. Still in production.
Guitar ability: Expert
Vocal ability: Lead singer
Drumming ability: Intermediate
Vocal range: Tenor
Influences: Rage Against The Machine
, The Beatles
, Dean Martin
, Frank Sinatra
, Beach Boys
, Benny Goodman
10 years of music training in: -Theory
Numerous Gigs at local restaurants, cafes, and other venues.
Musicals such as : Les Miserables, Miss Saigon, Footloose, Spring Awakening, Cats,