Previous paid speaking roles
Victoria Jackson Management
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- "Intersection", "Bill", (ATYP) Australian Theatre for Young People, dir. Katrina Douglas
- "Liebe" (feature film): "Jordan", dir. Sasha Hadden
- "Rapunzel" (pantomime): various roles, Emu Productions, dir. Maria de Marco, King Street Theatre
- "Mel Marshal's Movies" : co-lead "Jarrod", ABC TV / Hackett Films, dir James Hackett
- "Mother Goose In The Woods" (pantomime) : "Hansel / Jack", Emu Productions, dir. Maria de Marco, King Street Theatre
- "The Magic Flute" : 3 Spirits, 3rd boy, Opera Australia, dir. Matthew Barclay , Sydney Opera House
- "Mother Goose" (pantomime): "Jack", Emu Productions, dir. Maria de Marco, King Street Theatre
- "The Fear In Dreaming" : "Young Bradley" International Film School Sydney, short film, dir. Kyal Scott Elliott-Wilson
- "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" : Child, Belvoir St. Theatre Company, dir. Simon Stone, Belvoir St. Theatre
- "The Innocents" (Turn of the Screw) : lead "Miles", The Australian Actors' Forum, dir. Les Asmussen, various theatres
- "Rabbit" : support "Tristan", International Film School Sydney, short film, dir. Freya Mackenzie
- "Cyber Bullying" : lead "Flynn" - bullied child, Junior Rugby League Educational DVD Series, NRL Films, dir. Drew McPherson
- "Under Milk Wood" : lead / ensemble - several roles, Sydney Theatre Company, dir. Kip Williams, Sydney Opera House
- "Turandot" : Children's Chorus, Opera Australia, dir. Graeme Murphy, Sydney Opera House
- "Don't be Blinded" : lead, diabetes awareness film, North Sydney TAFE
- National Broadband Network : TVC and other media, Australia.
- "Mary Poppins" : lead "Michael Banks", Disney / Cameron McKintosh, Capitol Theatre Sydney and Her Majesty's Theatre Melbourne (9 month season)
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" : Children's Chorus, Opera Australia, dir. Baz Luhrmann, Sydney Opera House
- "The Law": support "Solomon", AFTRS, short film, dir, Brendon McDonall, Sydney
- Telstra : (lead) TVC, Australia
Alex has a classic English accent (he was born in London and lived there for 4 years)
He has dual Citizenship of Australia and the UK and is a holder of both Australian and British passports.
Alex has excellent comic timing while still able to play more serious roles with conviction and sensitivity. He is especially adept at comedy character work.
Alex has won many first prizes for acting at various Sydney Eisteddfods, including recently winning the 2018 Sydney Eisteddfod Senior Actors Championship along with numerous other first placings, scholarships and awards.
He has passed his Trinity College London Associate Diploma speech and drama exam (ATCL) with distinction and studies speech & drama with Judith Burgess in Sydney.
Alex has recently graduated from St. Andrews Cathedral School where he was a scholarship holder from 2017-2018, having also been a scholarship holder at the McDonald College for Performing Arts in Sydney for the previous 7 years.
He is now embarking on extensive training in all aspects of the performing arts, while also hoping to gain further professional experience in the field.
Alex also enjoys making his own movies, while favourite TV shows include Sherlock, Doctor Who and Monty Python.
75% Old School Showreel Course 2019
NIDA Acting Techniques 2 2019
ATYP Yrs 10-12 acting ensemble 2016
McDonald College stage & screen acting classes 2015
Teen Classes, Actor's Assembly, David Cuthbertson 2015
NIDA screen acting extension course 2014
Various NIDA workshops 2012-2016
Maura Fay Casting, Christine King Casting, screen acting workshops 2014
The Actor's Pulse, teen classes 2014
Recommendations - see main profile page but also:
Comments from the production manager of short film "Don't be Blinded":
"Alex was friendly, witty and performed as instructed by the director, due to this he was lots of fun to work with. In my honest opinion; Alex is a bright, energetic and talented young boy and I believe he will progress greatly in his future career."