Influences: Aretha Franklin, Leona Lewis, Westlife, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Green Day, Sugarland, Gretchen Wilson
- Currently performing country music with my band and as accoustic duo / trio around the UK
- Final 25 in the original music reality TV programme 'Pop Stars'.
- Stageworks Worldwide Productions - Main vocalist for 'Cloud Nine' 5 piece group, the migrated to Hot Ice and Mystique as a vocalist and dancer.
- Thomson Cruise - Celebration. Sailing the Norwegian Fiords I was lead female vocalist out of the 15 strong Entertainment team tasked with Broadway shows - West Side Story, Lion King, Big band show, Vegas show, Moulin Rouge and Elvis. Cabaret shows included The Supremes, West End Greats, and a solo cabaret.
- Majorca - 'Spirit' Girl group. I spent time touring the hotels performing around the island with a show which included songs from the 1950's to the present day, as well as including choreographed dance routines, like all previous positions.
- 'Focus' trio. I performed as part of a trio which toured the UK and European holiday parks. We also performed for many RAF and Army barracks for Summer balls / functions in the UK and in Germany and Cyprus.
- I performed as a guest at the Seven Seas Piano Bar in Limassol, Cyprus with the house band. Repertoire included Motown, soul, pop and dance music.
- I presently sing for a motown / soul / funk group in the UK covering functions and weddings.
- After visiting Nashville this year I have started to write a country album. I now want to continue writing and performing country music.
As well as singing, I have previously represented Great Britain as part of the Latin American team in Europe. My dancing styles have included Ballet, Tap, Disco, Latin and Ballroom and Bollywood. I am a quick learner and enjoy a variety when performing.