Kaylah is fifteen years old, and is based in Melbourne. Her background is Maltese, Greek and English.
Kaylah has always had a passion for working in front of the camera, walking in fashion shows, and she has also attended TAFTA for acting.
- Received a Diploma in modelling and finishing course.
- Completed a certificate in CGM modelling workshop and has participated in the CGM confidence campaign which she was crowned the Country Girl Management Junior winner for the national finals.
- Participated in the Biggest Playdate 2019 runway model which helps raise funds for the Monash Children’s Cancer Centre (Miranda Foundation)
- Modelled at India Fashion Week (2019)
- Walked at VAMFF 2020 (Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival)
- Has been published in over 6 magazines..
- Collabs with Pavement Brands :)
- TAFTA teens course 2020