Previous paid speaking roles
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
I've trained in stage acting and have stage musical experience, as well as having acted in various extra roles and indy productions for the past decade.
With a primary focus on voice acting, I've got experience in commercial & corporate work, as well as online tutorial "explainer" videos and advertisement campaigns. Character work and impressions are areas of interest for me, as well as long-form narration or long-term commitment castings for such projects radio plays, podcasts, or other series-based projects.
For my full acting experience, please see the "Credits & experience" section.
My home studio VO setup consists of:
- Rode NT1a Condenser Studio Mic
- (I also have:) Blue Yeticaster Pro USB Mic / MXL550/551 Studio Condenser Mics
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen Interface
- (I also have:) M-Audio M-Track MKII Interface
- Licenced copy of Reaper software - (constantly studying various post-processing techniques to enhance voice offerings)
- Sound treated recording space, offering exceptionally little noise given I don't have a sound proofed "booth"
- 2 x Sennheiser HD 300 over ear headphones with passive sound cancelling
My PC is brand new (as of August 2020), sporting the following specs:
- be quiet! Pure Base 500 TG ATX Case
- MSI MPG X570-A Pro Motherboard
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Processor
- be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler
- be quiet! System Power 9 700W CM Power Supply
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB OC Ed GPU
- 2 x Klevv KDV4AGU880-36A180U BOLT X Gaming 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM (64GB total)
- 5 x ASUS VC279H 27" Monitors
Other additional fun toys I have that I'm working into my workflow:
- Elgato HD60 Pro
- Elgato Stream Deck
- OBS Studio, Adobe CS5.5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Panasonic SA-BTT755 Dolby Surround system (to test audio aloud, not just in headphones)