Female Singer with Holiday Park Experience Needed for Siblu France
Park - DOMAINE DE DUGNY
Job Description – Lead Vocalist/Children’s Club
· A confident presenter
· A confident Vocalist in a variety of genres
· An established vocalist with own set list of at least 16 songs
· An excellent communicator
· Language skills in French an advantage, but not essential
· Team player
· Able to provide a winning smile, whatever the situation
· To take an active role in daytime and evening entertainment
· Producing own cabaret spots, with your own backing tracks, acting in many cases as lead vocalist.
· Providing creative and professional input to all shows and programmed daytime/evening events
· Taking an active role in the organisation and running of Children’s Club activities
· 2 hours participation in the children’s club, morning and afternoon
· Presenting and entertaining in the evening children’s Showtime’s
· Assisting the Entertainments team as required
· Public relations
To promote Company image by:
· Clean and smart personal appearance
· Caring, friendly and helpful manner
To communicate effectively with all team members and customers of all nationalities
· UK self-employed contract £320 per week
· Free Accommodation and travel provided
· 5.5 day working week
· 15% discount on holidays for friends and family
Previous experience on holiday parks is desirable for this role.
Dance experience is also a plus.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesInterview process via video link
Paid - £320 per week free travel and accommodation
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Lead Female Vocalist/kids club Member
Siblu are seeking a hard working, motivated, confident, bubbly person to fill this role.
Position is to start on the 22nd April if possible and will run until the 8th September.
Females, aged 18 to 32 from United Kingdom
- Located in Peterborough, UK
- Joined February, 2017