Are you interested in a career where you can inspire, impact, and make a difference in the life of others?
The IQOS® store/mobile stores is a revolutionary retail atmosphere centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences. As an IQOS® Retail Expert, you will work at the epicenter with a new technology for adult smokers. Your role is to provide our customers the opportunity to immerse themselves into the full IQOS® experience, highlighting the features and benefits that fit into their everyday lifestyle.
You excel in a team driven environment, with the ability to turn inquisitive guests into loyal IQOS® customers. You get great satisfaction out of helping adult smokers discover IQOS® and celebrating the benefits it will bring to their everyday life.
ABOUT THIS JOB //
The Retail Expert will spend time interacting with IQOS® customers discovering their needs and exploring how IQOS® can benefit them. This position will be the sales expert and leader in product knowledge while providing an exceptional customer experience.
WHO YOU ARE //
• You are passionate. Consistently exhibiting a strong drive and commitment for quality and results.
• You are a strong communicator. Above average oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others.
• You are a good listener. Strong attention to detail with the ability to develop and analyze legal age smoker needs.
• You are customer service driven. Sincere focus on maintaining exceptional working relationships with legal aged smokers, clients and industry professionals.
WHAT YOU NEED //
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• 1-2+ years of related industry (sales or customer service) experience preferred
• Advanced ability to work as an integral part of a larger remote team
• Ability to make experienced judgments and decisions based on previous experience
• Effective oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others
• Above-average change management, organizational and time-management skills
• Consistently exhibit a strong drive and commitment for quality and results
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Required to work nights and weekends and must be flexible in work schedule
Paid - $20/hour
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 2 August 2019.
- Located in Alabama, USA
- Joined May, 2015