• Female actor
• Aged 55-65
• This person must be able to convincingly deliver a twinkle in the eye, have a genuine warmth/empathy, and a big beaming smile.
• Aspirational look (for age group) with shortish/shoulder length hair. Must have great hair.
• Minimum height 5’5” (max height 5’10”).
• Must have a strong showreel, demonstrating an ability to interact/act convincingly with others on-screen (eg not just spokesperson)
• NB those without a showreel will not be considered.
Need to be available for shoot in London area (location tbc) on Wednesday 18th September.
Applications will be enhanced by the inclusion of a video of the actor delivering/acting the lines/scenes in the script:
Male actor (neighbour/friend who has popped round): Hello Sue … join me for a walk?
Sue: (sitting down in a chair at home)
"I’d love to but… my legs are aching
(rubbing calf muscle)
Few days later, after Sue has bought herself a REVITIVE Circulation Booster device (to help with her circulation and relieve her aching legs and feet)
Out walking, Sue now happily walking, easily/quickly.
MAN: Wow - someone got REVITIVE!…
at which point….big beaming smile from Sue
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesOne day shoot on the 18th September
Fixed price of £1800 - Fee includes TV/Internet/Press usage (stills) in Perpetuity
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Female actor aged 55-65 years with grey hair
Female, aged 55 to 65
Applications closed 27 July 2019.