Experienced Latin Teacher Needed on Wednesday Afternoons 2020
Applicant must be comfortable with the following:
- Must be able to teach various ages and abilities.
- Must be able to organise open class content and engage/interact with the class.
- Must be reliable and able to commit to working each Wednesday for the allocated time for the entirety of 2020.
- Must be comfortable working in an individual and team teaching environment.
- Formal teaching qualifications is preferable but not essential
- Must be confident to teach a performance team who competes at Eisteddfods throughout the year.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesEnd of year production date will be on the 14th of November 2020, applicant must be available for this date.
Payment TBC - Negotiable based on Experience/Qualifications
Experienced Latin Teacher
Applicants must have experience working with a group of students of all abilities to create a routine for performance at competition and for an end of year show. Applicant must be engaging, reliable, knowledgable and organised.
Anyone, aged 20 to 45
- Dance styles: Ballroom, Latin American, Salsa
- Teaching or Choreography ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined November, 2018