Applicant must be comfortable with the following:
- Must be able to teach various ages and abilities.
- Must be able to organise open class content and engage/interact with the class.
- Must be reliable and able to commit to working each Monday and Thursday for the allocated time for the entirety of 2020.
- Must be comfortable working in an individual and team teaching environment.
- Formal teaching qualifications is preferable but not essential
- Must be confident to Choreograph a routine for performance teams who competes at Eisteddfods throughout the year.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesEnd of year performance will be on November 14th 2020, applicants must be available. Additional performance dates TBC.
Payment TBC - Negotiable based on Experience/Qualifications
Experienced Jazz Teacher/Choreographer
Applicants must have experience working with a group of students of all abilities to create a routine for performance at competition and for an end of year show. Applicant must be engaging, reliable, knowledgable and organised.
Anyone, aged 20 to 45
Applications closed 14 January 2020.