Strictly professional and reliable female model needed for a planned bridal styled wedding shoot.
Please do not apply if you cannot commit or have other dependant job.
Female model strictly size 6 to 8 UK only - age: 18-25 please
Requirements and important notes, please read:
- Georgian Estate Venue secured, styled bridal shoot, submission work, by featured UK photographer
- Must be able to drive or to get to at least to Salisbury from London and have full day availability
- No unedited images will be released
- Model must be confident in front of the camera and understand and have experience of model posing
- Model must provide recent photo, full length, no make-up
- No expenses are paid
This is TFP collaboration among all of the wedding industry vendors, in exchange of feature/blog publication, inclusive of highly professional and retouched images.
Industry standard contract is to be signed.
Delivery of images up to 3 months.
Number of images varies, all images released will have been professionally retouched.
No individual requests are taken due to collaborative work and concept per se
This is highly professional shoot with a number of industry suppliers lined up, mood board and theme will be given.
It is essential you have done modelling and ideally acting work before.
Please bear in mind the importance of professional work with a number of team members and communication before applying.
Strict selection, must meet all the requirements and able to act/portray couple in love.
You will be fed and watered. Small gifts for your time and work too!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates
4th November 2019 - TFP work (time for prints)
Venue secured location: Hale Park, trains run direct from London to Salisbury, Southampton Airport Parkway; also direct from Exeter and Reading.
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Female, aged 18 to 26
- Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out
- Dress size: Any - UK 8 / AUS 8 / US 4
Applications closed 26 October 2019.