Customer Service Assistant/Greeter Role - Santa Photography Set
Searching for charismatic outgoing people with performance background to play our Christmas Greeter/ Customer Service Role on a Rouse Hill Santa Photography Set.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing customer service excellence on the photography set to everyone visiting Santa
• Interacting with children to capture the perfect Santa photo
• Working within a team environment to achieve sales targets
• Operation of photography equipment ensuring high quality photography that adhere to Scene to Believe standards
• Accurate and reliable cash handling
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Impeccable customer service skills with a positive attitude and energy
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work with children and families
• High level time management skills with the ability to deliver in all situations whilst maintaining attention to detail
• A proactive approach to customer service
• An ability to work effectively as a part of a team
• Basic skills in the use of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and comfortable working with computer and digital photography technology
• Photographic and retail skills are preferred.
If you love Christmas or are just a born performer we would love to hear from you.
Customer Service Assistant
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 17 November 2019.
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined October, 2019