DJ for Weekend Work
We are looking for the following roles:
· Regular DJ
· Scratch DJ
All performers that apply must:
• Hold at least £5 million Public Liability Insurance as an Earcandy DJ
• Be a professional DJ and perform to a professional level.
• Be reliable, and have a customer-focused attitude
• Live within 50 miles of London
• Have their equipment or be prepared to invest in their equipment that meets Earcandy's requirements.
The minimum performance rate is:
· £175 for a four-hour performance
· £200 for a five-hour performance
• £200 for a four-hour performance
• £225 for a five-hour performance
You will also be paid a travel rate if the event is over 50 miles from Earcandy's London Act Owner Hub Address.
Additional extras that the customer may book will boost your fees on an event-by-event basis. This boost means that often your payments will be higher than this.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datestbc
Paid - The minimum performance rate is: Regular DJ · £175 for a four-hour performance · £200 for a five-hour performance Scratch DJ • £200 for a four-hour performance • £225 for a five-hour performance E
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 to 35
- D.J ability: Expert
Applications closed 26 December 2019.
- Located in Brighton, UK
- Joined October, 2007