Groom Model Needed - Farleigh Wallop, Hampshire - 31st March 2020
Strictly professional and reliable male model needed for a planned bridal styled wedding shoot.
Please do not apply if you cannot commit or have other dependant job.
GROOM model strictly size 6 to 8 UK only - age: 25 - 40 please
Requirements and important notes, please read:
- VENUE: FARLEIGH WALLOP, HAMSHIRE , styled bridal shoot, submission work, by featured UK photographer
- Must be able to drive or able to get there and have full day availability
- No unedited images will be released
- Model must be confident in front of the camera and understand and have experience of model posing
- Model must provide recent photo, full length, no make-up
- No expenses are paid but small gifts are given
This is TFP collaboration among all of the wedding industry vendors, in exchange of feature/blog publication, inclusive of highly professional and retouched images.
Industry standard contract is to be signed.
Delivery of images up to 3 months.
Number of images varies, all images released are final and will have been professionally retouched.
No individual requests are taken due to collaborative work and concept.
This is highly professional shoot with a number of industry suppliers lined up, mood board and theme will be given.
It is essential you have done modelling and ideally acting work before.
Please bear in mind the importance of professional work with a number of team members and communication before applying.
Strict selection, must meet all the requirements and able to act/portray couple in love.
You will be fed and watered. Small gifts for your time and work too!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates
31st March - TFP work (time for prints)
Venue secured location: Farleigh Wallop, HAMPSHIRE
StarNow note for talent: Website or example of previous work available upon application.
- Males, aged 25 to 40
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
- Located in Slough, UK
- Joined December, 2016