Are you funny?
Are you following your dreams?
Are you confident and unapologetically being yourself?
Do you believe in the power of a positive mindset / visualisation / law of attraction?
Do you have a thirst for self-development?
Do you have a passion for music?
Perhaps you are an aspiring / up and coming / or experienced Presenter?
Musician / Artist / Rapper
It doesn’t matter what your experience is, what matters is…
You have a GREAT ENERGY
You have LIFE EXPERIENCE
You are CONSCIOUSLY IN CONTROL OF CREATING YOUR OWN REALITY!
IF SO, do you wanna be a part of something fun AND, a part of something that is going to make a difference in the world??!
If that's a HELL YES! Then we need to talk!
Empowered With Coz is a brand new radio show that will be coming to the airwaves Sunday's 7pm-10pm on Atlas Radio.
Atlas Radio broadcasts live from the station in Halesowen (B63) and worldwide online and via the RadioPlayer App.
Empowered With Coz is a unique radio gameshow full of real chats, entertaining laughs, inspiring guests, & the freshest beats to help empower the listeners to follow their dreams. Hosted by Coz.
And Coz is looking for ONE more team captain (MALE) to come on board so she can launch this much anticipated new show.
If this speaks to you, check out the requirements below...
1. You must bring and give out positive vibes and be someone who is actively trying to follow their dreams, investing time into personal development and have good self-awareness.
2. You must be able to commit to coming into the studio in Halesowen, B63 6.30pm-10.30pm every Sunday and as and when for any scheduled meetings/rehearsals/pre-records. (If coming via public transport, please check the journey BEFORE you apply, as it is on the border of the Black Country and Birmingham, so it can be tricky to get to.)
3. You must be able to work as a team with host Coz and the other team captain Ellie and Resident DJ Nate throughout the week to help come up with creative ideas for the show and help to produce it each week.
4. You must have a confident, upbeat personality who is not afraid to get involved with the fun and games and voice their opinions during the live shows, as you will be one of the main personalities. The team captain has GOT TO add value to the show with their personality, perceptions, beliefs and knowledge to help inspire the listeners.
5. You must be willing to take part in the end of series forfeit if you are the losing team captain. The forfeit will be agreed upon upfront by both team captains, so don’t worry you will get a say in it.
6. You must be willing to be vulnerable and talk about real life problems and situations you might be going through or have been through to encourage the listeners to talk about their emotions. We will inspire the listeners by offering them real talk they can relate to.
7. Be willing to help source team mates, special guests and music artists.
8. Be comfortable with the show being filmed and shared post show and the show to be broadcast live on radio.
9. Have a passion for music in particular hip hop, RnB, rap, chart, garage, club style vibes.
10. Be willing to see the bigger vision for the show, as this is a brand new show, it will need time and our energy invested in it to grow the show in order for it to become a paid role.
Do you meet all of the requirements?
Are you ready to collab with three other creatives and be a part of something that is going to help empower other people?
If you are ready to put your energy into helping to grow the show and make it into something great, then let us know!
We are on the hunt for ONE MALE TEAM CAPTAIN who ticks all the boxes and matches our vibe to complete our dream team. We are planning to launch Empowered With Coz April 19th 2020.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesLive every Sunday 7pm-10pm
Launch Date - APRIL 19TH 2020
This job is unpaid - - Note - This is an unpaid role for the first series. TBC thereafter. More details will be provided when we chat.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Regular Radio Presenter / Co Host / Team Captain
Male, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 14 April 2020.