TV & Video Presenting - Live virtual and interactive training session with TV Training Academy director Brian Naylor.
The demand for video content in these uncertain times is more than ever. We’re here to support you and offer professional advice.
This Saturday 4th April at 11am (GMT), TV Training Academy director Brian Naylor will be running a FREE virtual and interactive training session on TV & Video Presenting.
Brian has worked in TV for over 20 years as a Presenter, Director & Producer. Prior to this Brian worked as a cruise consultant training light entertainment staff in communication and performance skills. For the last 19 years has been running TV Training Academy and is regarded as one of the top presentation and communication skills coaches in the UK.
· Techniques to make your presenting look natural, engaging and super confident on video
· How to avoid common mistakes and make your brand stand from your competition
· Running your business virtually & creating online content
· Platforms to upload your videos, self-shooting, equipment to use at home and using social media
· Working in a TV show or Live TV Show
· How to find work, market yourself, agents and creating a show reel
· Q&A session and open discussion
This is the BEST way to access professional Presenter training, support and guidance and as a bonus be in the comfort on your own home.
There will also be a chance to ask Brian your questions.
We only have limited places for this informative and interactive training session.
You will be required to sign up via the link when you click apply and you’ll be sent details on how to join us.
We’ll see you then.
Brian Naylor & TV Training Academy Team
Paid - WIN - Live virtual and interactive training session
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
WIN - Live virtual & interactive training session
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 5 April 2020.