Based in Sydney, please note that this is an opportunity to work with the first ever Indian based web - series in Australia. The script is bilingual (Hindi & English)
Once you are selected, there will more details that will be provided to you regarding the project.
Job description includes the following -
1. Assisting with answering telephones/ calling gear renting partners, restaurant partners and other associations to inform them about the shoot schedule and arranging lunches, dinners, and transportation reservations
2. Distributing production paperwork to cast and crew which includes schedules, props and costume lists etc.
3. Short listing CVs for other job postings
On set duties typically include
1. Acting as a courier
2. Helping to keep the set clean and tidy and distributing call sheets, health and safety notices, and other paperwork.
3. Coordinate with actors arrival post shot is ready.
4. Making sure make up artists have reached in time for Talents.
Food and Beverages will be provided on set.
In return you will be credited as a Production Assistant in the series and will receive an experience letter from Knockout Productions for the work done in the series.
StarNow note for talent: website or examples of previous work available upon application.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesTentative shooting schedule
8th to 13th July
18th to 23rd July
This job is unpaid - Food and Beverages to be provided on set. Credits and Experience letter to be provided
Production Assistant required for a web-series
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Production & Management ability: Beginner, Intermediate
Applications closed 1 September 2020.