• Commencing Sept 2021
• Competent at teaching all levels, with excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate to a high standard.
• Wednesday evening Approx. 2.5 hours
• Pupils Aged 8+
• Able to cater for those with different levels of ability & experience. Come with experience in vocal technique, warm-ups etc.
• Must be able to prepare students for school performances, LAMDA exams, and competition work.
• Experience to fully engage drama students, in improvisations, and script work.
• DBS check preferred but can be arranged if necessary
• Must be able to get a ‘cover’ for the classes if unavailable to teach.
£30 per hour - 2.5 hours
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 25 and over
- Acting experience: Previous paid speaking roles
Applications closed 8 July 2021.