Any applicants have to be experienced in photography and know how to use a DSLR
camera and be able to work with flash-lighting to achieve pristine white backgrounds.
The applicants will be responsible for all photography as well as post-editing using knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS5 and are able to perform colour corrections.
• To ensure swift photographing of the daily product list to a high standard
• Photography of clothing and accessories on invisible mannequin, light table and studio
• Retouching of images in preparation of upload to website
• To assist the photographer with their concept photographs for any web advertising and catalogues etc
• Organising and managing products
• Assisting photographers in model shoots
• Must have studio experience.
• A good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe bridge
• A good knowledge of digital cameras.
• A good knowledge of manual camera controls and their effects in imagery.
• Good use of initiative whilst being aware of the parameters of the job description.
• Good time keeping.
• Working as part of a fast moving team to achieve common goals.
This is 6 Months Internship Role
6.5£ per hour/30 hours a week basis
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Paid - national minimum wage/ 30 hrs a week
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Paid Internship E-commerce Product Photographer
- Photography experience: Photography student, Part-time professional (paid work), Full-time professional (paid work)
Applications closed 1 March 2015.