Drama Teachers Required for Exciting Opportunity in Chengdu, China
Dreamt of using your knowledge to inspire kids and experience an exciting new culture? A brand new English Drama centre will open in Chengdu, China this summer and we’re looking for talented, dedicated and enthusiastic lead Drama facilitators to spearhead the project.
Roles include teaching English through drama, directing children’s theatre productions, performing ‘pantomine’ style children’s theatre. assisting with lesson planning and creation.
Salary and benefits package
• 13000 RMB per month (Basic Salary+ teaching-hour subsidy) depending on working experience & attendance
• Work Visa sponsorship
• Airport pick-up
• Accommodation Provided
• Demo Class Comission if Students registered
• Medical and Accident insurance provided
• One month salary bonus for flight reimbursement after completion of one year
• 7 paid vacation days per year, plus Chinese holidays and 3 days paid sick leave
• Working hours: Total 48 hours per week with no more than 12 teaching hours Other company activities, such as staff banquet, parties, team building activities etc.
Please note, this is a recasting as our drama centre is now up and running and we are looking to add to our team. Also, for Chinese visa purposes, to be considered, candidates MUST have at least a bachelor's degree and will be asked to complete a TEFL course (unless you already have a TEFL certification). We are happy to cover the cost of this, for the right candidate.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesStarting in September 2018
Paid - 13,000RMB per month, plus accommodation and flight
Must be enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn, with minimum 2 years professional drama experience
Anyone, aged 18 and over from any country
- Located in Hong Kong
- Joined May, 2018