Videographers / Cinematographers Wanted for Collaboration
I am an actress, model, choreographer and author from Germany and I am going to live in New Zealand for a while.
There are a few short films I would like to make. Just in case you can deal with a camera and have an eye for effects I would love to hear from you soon.
Everything is very emotional stuff based on low or no budget. It does not need a lot of work and money and only a few willing actors including me and of course some talent.
1. This project would be about a man who has been in coma for some time but still senses everything that's happening around him.
2. This one is about a woman working in a table dance bar, who has been sexualised a really long time and has some really emotional issues.
3. Another would be a gender play where I transform from female to male. It would be more like a model video I guess but also with a plot.
4. One other project would be about a borderline sort of relationship with many impulsive reactions, emotions but also with a passionate love.
5. And the last ones are supposed to be some kind of model videos but with some nice weird or even scary effects maybe.
6. Also just a normal model video at the beach or anywhere else would be an idea.
So you can see a lot of projects in my head. If one has aroused your interest just get in touch with me.
Hope to hear from your soon.
Really excited to have some more projects.
PS: those short films are supposed to be actually short. Like about to 5-15 minutes. I also have another script written down which would be around to 60 minutes long I guess. Just in case you are more interested in some kind of a bigger project with me.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesI will stay in New Zealand for a year and will travel from north to south.
Therefore, I am flexible with dates.
This job is unpaid
Anyone, aged 18 and over from New Zealand
- Located in Southland, NZ
- Joined November, 2018