People with Interesting Family Dynamics to Appear in Documentary
We are currently making a new ground-breaking documentary for a major broadcaster about family life in Britain today.
We are hoping to speak to families of all different shapes and sizes, from all different walks of life, with interesting family dynamics.
Families whose relatives are:
- divorced but still in touch and part of a bigger family
- families from different ethnic backgrounds
- sexualities and gender identities
- different interests and wealth disparities
– and families who are keen to share their unique stories with us!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesThe casting process will take us up to early Feb. Until then, we will be speaking to as many families as possible.
Expenses : Expenses only
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Families as interesting as possible - the more unconventional the better!
Anyone, aged 18 and over from United Kingdom
- Located in London, UK
- Joined December, 2018