Models Wanted for Contemporary Portfolio Shoot (Film + Photo) TFP
I am a Melbourne-based photographer.
My friend and I will be travelling to Europe in the coming months, wanting to explore and capture the concept of youth in cities.
I am interested in capturing the self-expression and individual opinions of young people and how it differs from place to place.
A shoot will consist of:
- a series of photographs shot on 35mm + Medium Format
- a short film shot on Kodak 16mm film.
Feel free to bring someone else along for the shoot, i.e: friend, sibling, partner etc. This could make for some great images.
The shoot would involve:
- meeting up at an agreed upon location and shooting
- having a brief conversation exploring your views and ideas which would be used in the film and as inspiration for it.
The shoot will be done to fill up my portfolio (TFP) and will be put towards university assignments back home.
By collaborating you will receive all photos and film for your own use.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesJune 30 - July 3
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Models - All levels of experience
This application is open to anyone, regardless of background, profession or age. Specifically, we are looking for authenticity.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 16 March 2019.
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined September, 2018