Content Producer - Pitch Creator
We're after someone who is the 'ideas' person, can come up with program concept, create the pitch presentation, program production shoots through scripting and storyboarding to ensure each production runs smoothly.
This role is for someone who has all the ideas and loves to see them come to life, your role will also include all the processes of 'Pre-Production' for all production planning, site selection, talent aquiring, selecting music choice, choosing production style and programming, dealing with the client to ensure all their needs are met and that they have everything required for the shoot day.
You will be responsible for ensuring camera crew on shoot day and post production afterwards have everything they need to execute the project to perfection.
- New ideas everyday
- Storyboarding (is a plus)
- Pitching, including preparing presentation
- Ability to direct your team and achieve results
- Thinks outside the box
- Takes ownership of the role
- Able to execute line pricing & project reporting
• Oversee all client productions
• Briefing & Receiving Briefs
• Creative Concepts
• Cost Estimates
• Production and delivery management
• Project management, workflow, planning.
• Client management/relationships
• Negotiating budgets and scope of work
We have a three tier salary structure:
Tier 1 - $38,000 + super (Month 1-3)
Tier 2 - $48,000 + super (Month 4-7)
Tier 3 - $65,000 + super (Month 8-12)
Upwards of $85,000 + super dependant on skill after 12 months.
Paid : $38,000 +super (Tier 1) Check salary growth plan.
Anyone, aged 18 and over from New South Wales, AustraliaApply now
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined April, 2009