Tap Teacher for London School
Based in Forest Hill, South London.
Part-Time Tap & Jazz teacher vacancy, for a registered teacher who is dedicated, enthusiastic and creative:
• Commencing After Easter 2019
• Pupils Aged 5+
• Competent at teaching all levels, with excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate to a high standard. Able to focus on technique through the grades, whilst instilling a love for dance
• Registered teacher status or working towards a registration.
• 1st Term - To prepare students for Tap or Jazz exams (From September, Exams in March)
• 2ndTerm - To choreograph dances to be included in the school’s annual show which is performed at a local Theatre.
• Saturday 09:00hrs – 11:30hrs (£30 per hour)
• Must be able to get a ‘cover’ for the classes if unavailable to teach.
• DBS check preferred but can be arranged if necessary
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesStarting 27th April 2019
Paid - £30 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 26 to 70
Applications closed 8 April 2019.
- Located in London, UK
- Joined July, 2005