To be successful in this role, you will need to have the aptitude to self-produce media content, have a proactive attitude, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and dedication and enthusiasm to represent the brand on a global scale.
Responsibilities at assigned WPT events:
• Self-produce media content.
• Act as on-camera artist for WPT-produced content.
• Provide greeting and welcoming services.
• Take part in photo shoots and autograph sessions.
• Interact with WPT players and other VIPs.
• Engage in other WPT-coordinated PR events including parties, promotional events, and other outreach activities with players and spectators.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Must have a pleasing, outgoing, and frienddly personality.
• Experience with on-camera work is desirable.
• Strong social media following and presence is highly desirable.
• Proficiency in media content editing software and tools is desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel extensively and work non-conventional office hours.
• Must possess a valid passport to allow international travel.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesOnline submissions deadline: Oct 4th
Paid - To be negotiated
Expenses paid - Travel and accommodation
WPT Royal Flush Crew Member
To apply for this role, upload a video that highlights what makes you a great world traveller. Videos should be no longer than 60 seconds.
Anyone, aged 21 and over
Applications closed 5 October 2019.