Pacha Sydney Models Casting Call for Dream Job - NSW
• Do you want to be part Australia’s most spectacular music and entertainment experience?
• Do you want global experience working with some of Australia’s top creative directors, costume designers and the one of the world’s biggest entertainment brands?
• Would you like to combine your modelling, acting and dancing experience on stage to thousands on the dance floor and around the Pacha Sydney building?
• Would you like to be rewarded for your talents and be paid for all of the above?
Pacha Sydney is a mad burlesque of circus, dance and sensory overload, and we are opening our doors to cast the 'Pacha Sydney Modelling' team.
The 'Pacha Sydney Models' will be part of the live burlesque entertainment that Pacha is most famous for. The models will be part of the extravaganza that Pacha Sydney presents across all its many stages and performance areas.
Combining acting, modelling and dancing talents the 'Pacha Sydney Models' will present choreographed and directed acts, including live installations, roving and ambient entertainment, stylised stage movement and carefully orchestrated improvisation.
• You must be female and over the age of 18
• You have basic dance/movement, modelling and acting experience
• You have stylised walk/catwalk experience
• You are comfortable with wearing beautifully-themed costumes, including tasteful bikini-esque pieces, 'pasties' when needed and detailed headpieces / wigs whilst entertaining on stage
• You are able to take direction & assume 'themed' personas for the night
• You are available to work a minimum of 3 Saturday nights per month across a 3 month period
• You are an Australian resident or have a valid working visa
• You have an ABN or you are eligible to apply for an ABN
If you have answered yes to all these questions and have the essential experience necessary, then this is the job for you!
Competitive pay and perks are on offer.
• If your application is successful, you must be available on the day of Saturday April 27th 2013 for auditions.
• Successful applicants will be contacted via a member of Pacha-Sydney.
• If successful, rehearsals will commence shortly after the auditions, with the first performance date scheduled for May 25th 2013.
Applications close Sunday 21st April 2013 at 10pm
Paid - Get pay and perks on offer
Pacha Sydney Models Casting Call
You must be female and over the age of 18
You have basic dance/movement, modelling and acting experience
You are comfortable with wearing beautifully-themed costumes, including tasteful bikini-esque pieces, 'pasties' when needed and detailed headpieces / wigs whilst entertaining on stage
You are able to take direction & assume 'themed' personas for the night
You are available to work a minimum of 3 Saturday nights per month across a 3 month perio
Females, aged 18 to 35
- Located in ACT, Australia
- Joined April, 2013