* Long hours, mediocre pay. We're usually filming around a 16-hour day. And we also expect you to have a bit of stamina. No sitting around at receptions talking.
* We expect you to come along to at least one job with us as a trial before we start paying you, so we can get some idea of what you can do.
* Pay starts at $400 a job and will increase after one year. Likely to have around 15 jobs for you this year. We'd also need you to be pretty free on weekends for at least a year. We don't mind if you're also freelancing for other companies, but it means you can't do too much of this -- you'd have to be fairly committed to working with our company.
* You'd need a driver's licence and access to a vehicle.
* Need some sort of experience as a photographer or camera operator -- preferably but not necessarily in weddings. Please send links to your work. If you've only done photography before and never video, we can train you.
* Need to be willing to undergo training when necessary.
* You don't need equipment -- we supply everything.
* Need you to be extremely reliable. If you've say you'll do a date, there's no pulling out -- you can't get sick -- you can't quit if a better-paying job comes along -- this is someone's wedding!
* Need to actually like weddings. Otherwise, you'll burn out fast. This is a not an easy job or a job for the faint-hearted. Plenty of easier ways to make money.
If you're not scared away yet, please contact us sending links to your work, and let us know what your availability is to meet up this week or next.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Paid - $400 per job
Hey guys, feel fee to apply no matter what state you're in, but NSW applicants are preferred (not enough budget in weddings for us to pay for your travel and accommodation if you have to fly into Sydney... and even if we did cover that, what we'd pay you for the actual job wouldn't justify the time involved).
Edited 15 January 2014
Applications closed 30 January 2014.