We are currently seeking the skills of a driven individual who can fulfil the role of a Video Editor / Camera Operator. This is a full time position based out of our Loganholme Office
You need only apply if you have a sound knowledge and meet the following attributes:
• You consider yourself a PC loving, Sony Vegas Studio user
• You have a basic knowledge for After Effects and other Adobe programs as well as a desire to take your editing and compositing skills into another realm of possibility
• You have had hands on experience handling a professional camera (DSLR and Standard) and have an eye for detail to get that great shot
• You have an drive to meet timelines and budgets whilst working under pressure
• Possess sound judgement skills and initiative, including the ability to resolve arising issues with a high degree of discretion, confidentiality and independence.
• You have strong customer focus, thus your professionalism, appearance and communication skills are to a high standard.
This is a highly regarded role in the company. You will be required to work a full time roster that may consist of night and weekend work and must be able to travel interstate when required to fulfil the companies’ dedication to world class service, no matter what corner of the country our clients are in. You will work on a range of projects from exciting promotional videos to online broadcasting of a range of conferences.
Tertiary qualifications and experience in the Corporate Video Production Market are favourable, however the right attitude, creativity and a strong passion to take Corporate Video Production to the next level is what we look for in the selection process, so we welcome applicants from leading University Students to Old-timers in the video field
Check us out on the web and see some of the video work we do and If you feel you possess all of the above attributes and are a great fit for the company, please send your resume accompanied by a portfolio of your recent works (if a group production please let us know what role you played)
Please note: Only successful short listed applicants will be contacted to proceed to an interview process.
Applications close 10 th February 2014 with the position to commence mid to end of February.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Paid - $40000 per yer + Super / holidays and sick leave
Editor / Camera Operator
Applications closed 10 February 2014.