MISS/MS AUSTRALASIA 2015
- Age 18-24 (Miss) or 25-44 (Ms)
- Have Australian, New Zealand and PNG Background
- The applicant is a natural born female.
- The applicant is not / has not been married.
- Can have children but not pregnant.
GLOBAL UNITED PAGEANTS IS AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT
It is committed to seeking contestants and title holders who exemplify the Beauty that comes from serving others in the community.
Specifically, this pageant works each year to help raise funds for childhood cancer research.
This is why the crowns each hold a dimensional gold ribbon in the crown to represent Childhood Cancer Awareness.
The National Final will be a fun-filled event in May 2015 in Adelaide, with women from all over the country competing in different sections. The National Finalists will let their individuality shine through during the pageant as they will be judged on more than their looks - it is about personality too!
Winning Delegate with then travel overseas to the International pageant meeting other women from all over the world and experiencing a countries culture, food and people.
Finalists and Winners experience fabulous opportunities, which include:
• Emceeing at charity nights, fashion events, gala dinners.
• Hosting and speaking at fundraising events, including raising awareness and funding for Violence against women
• Modelling assignments for sponsors and magazines
• Ambassadors for charities to further their advocacy.
• Representing the Pacific Islands on an International stage
• Making life long friends world wide and joining in International Campaigns for great causes.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity
Fee details - Registration $80 AUS
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
Female, aged 18 to 44
Applications closed 30 May 2015.