Clare Edmead Photography is an established photography business in Greece; working with Neilson Holidays in 5 different locations (UK clientele). Our approach is natural and unobtrusive, and we focus on capturing people taking part in the activities on offer.
We are looking for passionate, self-driven and motivated individuals to join the CEP team for Summer 2015. We have several roles available. As a centre photographer, your manager would be your Team Leader. Team Leaders will be supported by CEP management based in Greece and the UK.
Am I right for this role?
Do you meet the following criteria:
- Passionate about taking quality photos
- Conscientious when processing images
- Thorough about coverage
- Strong people skills
- High level/good understanding of customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Use own initiative
What could a typical week include?
- Taking waterskiing/wakeboarding photos from a speedboat
- Taking sailing/windsurfing/kayaking photos from a powerboat
- Tennis, fitness and mountain biking photos on land
- Looking at timetables and dividing time between key activities
- Working closely with the kids club staff to get shots of the children
- Basic editing of photos
- Photography workshops on the beach
- Family portrait sessions on the beach
- Socialising with guests in the evening, showing them how to view and order their photos at a computer station.
What would I need to provide?
EU passport valid for at least 6 months after return
Registered as self-employed with HMRC (I can advise you as to how to do this)
Travel and public liability insurance
Own equipment, including a quality telephoto lens
Laptop with recognised editing software (i.e. I-photo, Aperture, or Adobe Lightroom and Photo shop)
Happy to share a room with another photographer/ Neilson staff member.
What do CEP provide?
Basic pay, commission and incentives
Return flight to Greece
3 meals daily
1 day off per week
1 week unpaid holiday period
Training and on-going support
Valuable career experience
When does the season start?
The season starts on the 19th April and finishes mid October or early November. We do have positions for photographers for shorter periods, however, the majority of our vacancies are for photographers that are interested in applying for the full season.
How do I apply?
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10th JANUARY
If you would like to apply, then please apply along with the following details:
- Availability - you must be specific and declare any prior commitments, including graduation, weddings, holidays already booked.
- Equipment - details of camera and lenses, size/no. of memory cards, whether you have a tripod and speedlite and what computer software you have already installed/in use
- Up to date CV.
- 20 images - all on one pdf. document (not several), including 10 action and 10 portrait images (or more).
- Please feel free to include links to your website and Facebook page in addition to the pdf.
If your application is successful, you will be invited for a telephone interview. You may then be invited to a face to face interview in London or Kent.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Paid - £400+ p/m plus flights, meals, accom., incentives
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Action and Portrait Photographer in Greece
Applications closed 10 January 2015.