Previous unpaid speaking roles
I have previously acted in school plays and a variety of children's theatre productions and musicals, in addition to professional operas and dance theatre productions.
Having spent a school term in a British boarding school in 2015, I have had LAMDA acting classes, accent training and regular GCSE drama lessons. Within that school term, my class participated, and was ranked quite high, in the "Amnesty International Young Human Rights Performer Award".
It has been my wish for a long time, though, to gain some experience in acting for film and television, which I am currently working towards. I am therefore, in order to gain some experience, currently working on writing and producing some short films with a group of friends, which we are hoping to present at regional short film festivals.
Here are some abilities and interests I have gained throughout my childhood and teenage years that might be of interest:
- Piano (lessons for 9 years in total)
- Singing (soprano: children's musicals when younger, now member of award-winning choir and occasional solo parts within that)
- Guitar, Ukulele (basic abilities)
- Conducting (basic abilities from helping out in my mother's choir school)
- Horseback riding
- Inline / Ice skating
- Football/Soccer (basic abilities)
- Volleyball (basic abilities)
- Contemporary Dance
- Standard Classical Dance (Disco Fox, etc.)
- Dance Theatre
- Improvisational theater group at uni
- French ( I have completed 6 years of language lessons in school and got an official certificate)