Full-time professional (paid work)
My story began with a roll of film..
When you hear the word "Photography" you instantly think of captivating images, breathtaking scenery or gorgeous models, and while this sums it up, to me it is so much more than that. Photography is not just a hobby or my job, it is my passion. For as long as I can remember, I've always had a camera in my hand from a young age. Even though I didn't know it at the time, I have come to find out that producing these beautiful images and working with such amazing people, that this is my calling, my life and what I want more than anything. I attended the Metro Institute of Tafe and received my Assoc Diploma of Photoimaging with honours. Although I will always have more to learn, I will work to provide all of my models with the best possible work that I can.
I shoot in analog film, I shoot in digital.
I'm always up for trying new and exciting ideas when it comes to photoshoots, don't hesitate to message me about ANY idea you may have in mind. I'm very easy to get along with, sometimes I rap battle in my head while shooting, and always walk away with an amazing experience and I hope that in working with me you will walk away completely satisfied too. Check out some of my latest work on the interwebz, links below, feel free to leave any love and thanks so much. Be Batman, always be Batman.
TIPS AND PRE SHOOT DETAILS.
1. Please make sure all tags etc are taken off your clothing before shooting,so they won't be sticking out in your photos. Would help me out in post.
2. Try on your outfits before bringing them to your shoot, to see what looks best on you and if they're are things that need to be adjusted such as bra straps etc showing.
3. Practing posing in your mirror, see what poses look best with your body so that when shooting you feel comfortable and ready to rock out your best.
4. If you're bringing someone along to your shoot, please make sure that it's someone you feel completely comfortable being around yet someone who isn't going to distract you from doing what we are here to do.
5. Please be prompt, from time to time we all happen to run a little late, if so don't hesitate to give me call just so I know what's going on.
6. If you HAVE to cancel a shoot please try do so 24-48 hours in advance, alot of time goes into scheduling and locations and If I have enough time I may be able to find someone to fill your place or give notice to any other parties involved who have also cleared out their day for the shoot.
7. All OH&S rules apply as per AIPP regulations and due responsibility and care for you is paramount.
8. Clothing, hair and makeup for your shoot will be discussed in email, phone or in person to make sure they fit the look and feel of our shoot.
Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on iG!: @refugee_p
Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on instagram: @Refugee_p
• www.monokromestudio.com *current professional portfolio of images.