Previous paid speaking roles
* July 2020 - Amazon.com.au - Scripted role: Show me how...
* March 2020 - Red Rooster Chicken - Scripted role: Social media campaign
* Feb 2020 - Raydel in house video - Scripted role: Pharmacy customer
* May 2019 - Real Insurance TVC - Featured Extra
* April 2019 - Altura Learning - Teamwork - Scripted Role: Alison, the Manager.
* August 2018 - Orange Productions - Medical Training Video - Autocue 100%
* August 2018 - Telstra Interactive Web page
* March 2018 - Faber Castell - Connector Pens Anniversary Presentation - Scripted Feature Roles - Office Worker Mum and School Teacher.
* September 2017 - Chartered Accountants Aust & NZ - Corp. Video - Featured Talent
* August 2017 - Original Mattress Factory TVC - Featured Talent
*August 2017 - Cochlear Implant "Silent Videos" - Extra
* July 2017 - Aged Care Channel: Hydration & Nutrition - Scripted Role - Sharon
* June 2017 - Hells Kitchen Australia - Extra
* May 2017 - Bridgestone "Tyre Roullette" - Sodus: Scripted Role - Teaset
* April 2017 - TVC Pilot - "The Other Guy" - Extra
* March 2017 - RANZCOR "Prostate Cancer" - HealthTonic Media: Scripted Role - Wife 1
Small parts in TVC's and video presentations... In July 2014 completed an information video for Norwest Hospital where I played "the Patient" through a range of activities/levels of illness and I'm featured in the new campaign for Dragon's Blood beauty cream.
See my recommendations!
I am a Speakers Bureau Ambassador for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.