Influences: Celtic Women
LIVE SHOW BAND PERFORMANCES :: AUSTRALIA / EUROPE / USA
• Guest Artist & Vocal Coach/Mentor The Green Room Project with Matt Ward - Arts Center QLD
• Lead Vocalist & MC for dozens of Sydney (Australia) bands - from duos to 20 piece swing bands: Corporate clients include: Sheraton Wentworth Hotel, Hilton Hotel, ANA Hotels, SBS Business awards, National Toyota Convention, Cut price deli,Pan Pacific Marketing Conventions & more.
• National Touring Artist performing backing vocals on Australian tours for many famous Australian bands including Radio Freedom, Melissa, and The Robertson Brothers
• Lead Vocalist: “Blues Brothers Little Sisters”, “Street Talk”, “The Booze Brothers” show band, “Break the Funk” show band and SBS Special - “A Night of Big Band and Swing.”
• Lead Vocalist/Dancer on Sydney Harbour Dinner Show Sunset Cruises
• Corporate Client Shows: Devised, choreographed and performed corporate functions in Holland, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Greece. Corporate clients include Chateaux St. Gerlach (President Bush’s residency for Liberation of Europe celebrations), Holland Casinos, De Kuip stadium Rotterdam, Hotel Des Indes The Hague (Residency for Royalty and Ambassadors), Private shows for ambassadors, and many more.
• Lead Vocalist: Toured Europe for seven years with my bands “Synergy”, “Elisa James & Guests”, and “Baroness Elisa”.
• Guest Singer :Mick Taylor from the Rolling Stones, rock legends Snowy White and Rick Wakeman (Fleetwood Mac) “First European Rock Prize” in Athens, Greece.
• Featured Cabaret Artist and Lounge Entertainer for P&O cruises (Fairstar) Silversea Cruises, Radisson/Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Windstar/Holland America Lines, Fred Olsen Cruises, Celebrity Cruises and Oceania Cruises.
• Piano Bars & Jazz venues – Kansas City MO
• Cabaret shows: “Embarrassing Moments” , “Great Ladies of Song” , “Swinging Down Memory Lane” on 6-star cruise ships & Theatres across Florida, USA
• Cabaret Performances: Hundreds of shows performed as opening act for New York artists such as Renee Taylor and Joe Bolognia (“The Nanny), Jimmy JJ Walker (“Good Times”) & New York comedienne Wendy Leibman & more….
• Palm Beach Stonewall Ball head line Act - Harriet Himmel Theatre in Palm Beach
• The Crest Theatre Cabaret Series: Performed / wrote /produced /choreographed - “Embarrassing moments”
• World premiere : based on Elisa James' Inspirational Children’s Book - “A Butterfly called Happiness”
VOICE OVER ARTIST AND SESSION WORK :: (SINGING/ SPEAKING)
• Narrations: "A Butterfly Called Happiness" (USA) and "WeePee The Strawberry" (USA)
• Patak Indian Sauces: Radio Voice Over series, USA
• Session Singer: BMG & EMI Records - "Radio Freedom", "Melissa", "The Robertson Brothers", "Barnum Cast Album", "Beam Me Up, Spock" (AUS)
• Session Singer : European 90’s Top 40 Dance Bands: Twenty-4 Seven, Junior, Papa Bear, Alice Deejay. (Europe)
• Featured Vocalist for radio and TV Jingles: Including - Kicks nightclub, Suzanne wear, Rebel Sportswear, Katies wear, Greenwood shopping plaza, Angus and Coote Jewellery, Sunbeam, Clearview, Sunherald news, Fleets, Hyundai, Mida Mufflers. (Specializing in character voices) (AUS)
• Featured Singer and Backing Vocalist for CNR Records and Red Bullet Records in Holland (Europe)
• Featured Vocalist and Recording Artist with European Pop act “Twenty-4 Seven” (20 million CD sales worldwide)
SONG WRITING CREDITS & AWARDS
• Leiden Song writing contest (NL): 1st prize (Holland)
• First European Rock Prize (EU): Finalist Original composition “All I Need Is You” at Likavitos Stadium, Athens, Greece.
• “Make a Star” song writing competition (USA/EU): "Flying with the Stars" - Europe wide song writing contest - 2nd prize