I am an experienced professional singer with a broad range of credits that include solo work, singing in bands, singing in musicals, with choirs, backing vocals, lead of harmony parts and even singing Christmas carols (acapella) for the Salvos. A soprano singer, with a three octave range, that can sing most music styles my preferred music genres are Jazz, Alternative Music, Folk and Blues.
Here are some of my singing credits:
- Vanessa Amorosi @ The Caravan Club : Imogen Price - Backing Vocals
- NYE On The Hill : Imogen Price – Backing Vocals
- Magpie Nest Fundraiser (Collingwood Football Club) : Guest Artist – Vocals
- Imogen Price EP Launch : Some Velvet Morning - Backing Vocals
- Australasian 21st Century Blues Brother Band Show – Vocals
- Imogen Price – Backing Vocals
- Club Voltaire : Guest Artist – Vocals
- Sing It Up : Guest Artist – Vocals
- Break Away Youth Annual Formal Dinner : Guest Artist -Vocals
- Tranmere Street 40th Anniversary Celebrations : Guest Artist – Vocals
- Mezz Colemans Swaré Concert
- City Homeless Hubb Launch
- The Windy Mile : Open Mic
- Melbourne 614
- Salvos Christmas Caroller
Featured musical roles in the following performances:
- Ceremony Of The Innocent (Harlot), Scrambled Prince Theatre.
- In Like Flynn The Musical (Office Girl), Now Be Resourceful.
- Alice In Wonderland (The Queen Of Hearts & The Caterpillar), Playhouse Pantomimes.
- Hairspray (Velma Von Tussell), Catchment Players.
- Pirates of Penzance (General Stanley's Daughter), Eltham Little Theatre.
- What Country Friends Is This? (Juliet), BYTE.
- How Came that Blood (Blood Lady), Scambled Prince Theatre.
- A Midsummer Nights Dream (Bottom the Weaver), Eltham Little Theatre.
- Euripides Alcestis (Gaelic Singer), Scrambled Prince Theatre.
- Alice in Wonderland (Edith), SMITH Theatre.
- Snow White (Evil Queen), Kidz Act.
Ensemble singer in the following musicals:
- Alice In Wonderland.
- The Wizard Of Oz.
- Sheik, Rattle And Roll.
* See StarNow Audio & Video for more